Anxiety is a very common emotional challenge, without the proper coping tools it can take a huge toll on us.
Anxiety presents itself in many ways & appears to be elevated with today’s uncertainties and fast-paced lifestyles. Internal & external pressures of dating, relationships, success, children & family are just some of the common stressors that tend to increase anxiety these days.
Anxiety presents in a variety of different ways. One facet of anxiety is seen and experienced through overwhelming fears. As a future-oriented mood state, anxiety disorders can wreak havoc in the present moment and affect all aspects of a person’s life. Anxiety can create debilitating fears, paralyzing one’s ability to enjoy life. Anxiety is provoked through a number of scenarios, your experience is unique to you. Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) is often seen as a comorbid issue, accompanied by other mood disorders. It is common to see the symptoms of anxiety at the forefront of other disorders.
- Do you find yourself in a state of worry or irritability?
- Do you have difficulties sleeping or relaxing?
- Are there any triggers that stand out for you?
- Are you uncomfortable or stressed at the mere thought of social interactions?
- Do you often feel judged or embarrassed?
- Do you regularly feel panicked? (Increased heart rate, sweating, trembling)
Acknowledging your anxiety is a huge first step to your success, but doing something about it is paramount to creating a life without anxiety. Do not allow anxiety to run your life. You do not need to tackle these hurdles alone, as a team, we will together explore ways for you to get in charge while acknowledging your fears on your path to living the life you choose.